Trails Recreation Center Fitness and Wellness Programs
The Fitness and Wellness Department along with our certified and knowledgeable team is dedicated to providing a wide variety of options for our patrons to incorporate healthy living.
For safety & consideration, classroom doors are locked 5 min after class begins. Yoga, Stretched & Balanced, and Pilates formats do not allow any late entrants. For our more popular classes that require passes and as a courtesy to others, please consider giving up your pass if you are unable to stay the entire class.
Our Certified Personal Trainers can assist you with your fitness needs and goals. We offer single sessions or packages of 3, 5, 10, 20 or 30 sessions. Please complete a Personal Training Packet, submit it to the Front Desk and we will find you a Trainer to meet your needs and schedule.
REGISTERED GROUP CLASSES
We offer a variety of registered classes, generally taught by one of our Certified Personal Trainers to provide you with a smaller, more personal setting to accomplish your goals.
Silver Sneakers application form
YOUTH & TEEN PROGRAMS
Classes to educate; motivate and improve the health and lives of our children.
JOURNEY TO WELLNESS PROGRAM FOR CANCER PATIENTS & SURVIVORS
This program, taught by our Certified Cancer Exercise Specialist/Certified Personal Trainers, is dedicated to providing cancer patients & survivors with affordable and empowering fitness programs in a healthy, positive, supportive environment within their community. For more information, please click here.
IMPORTANT FITNESS RULES
- It is your responsibility to go at your own pace & keep your personal safety in mind.
- Proper work out attire is required in fitness classes & on the fitness floor which includes tennis shoes be worn.
- Children 13 & 14 years of age must be directly accompanied by an adult in fitness classes and the fitness floor.
- Children under 15 years of age are not allowed in the free weight area.
- Personal belongings should be secured in a locked locker.
- Observe proper weight room etiquette & allow others to work in on equipment on the fitness floor.
- Please wipe down each piece of equipment after use.
Group fitness classes are designed for those participants seeking a group workout with the instruction, guidance and expertise of a Group Fitness Instructor. It is our goal to keep our classes safe for all participants. In doing so, patrons must follow the format provided by the Group Fitness Instructor with the appropriate and reasonable modifications to meet their needs. The upper and lower fitness floors are available for those interested in doing their own individual workout.