Trails Recreation Center Fitness and Wellness Programs
Gina Flowers - Fitness and Wellness Supervisor
Andrea Robinson – Fitness Program Coordinator
The Fitness and Wellness Department along with our certified and knowledgeable team is dedicated to providing a wide variety of options for our patrons to incorporate healthy living.
For safety & consideration, we do not allow anyone to join any of our group fitness classes late. The classroom doors are locked once the instructor has begun class & no late entries will be allowed in the class. Please register for all group fitness class formats as class sizes are limited. Registrations can be made up to 75 hours before the class start time.
March 2023 Group Fitness Schedule
Group Fitness Class Descriptions
Our Certified Personal Trainers can assist you with your fitness needs and goals. We offer single sessions or packages of 3, 5, 10, or 20 sessions. Please complete a Personal Training Packet, submit it to the Front Desk, and we will find you a Trainer to meet your needs and schedule.
March Personal Training Special!
REGISTERED GROUP CLASSES
We offer a variety of registered classes, generally taught by one of our Certified Personal Trainers to provide you with a smaller, more personal setting to accomplish your goals.
Silver Sneakers Application Form
YOUTH & TEEN PROGRAMS
Classes to educate; motivate and improve the health and lives of our children.
IMPORTANT FITNESS RULES
- It is your responsibility to go at your own pace & keep your personal safety in mind.
- Proper work out attire is required in fitness classes & on the fitness floor which includes tennis shoes be worn.
- Children 13 & 14 years of age must be directly accompanied by an adult (18 years or older) in fitness classes and on the fitness floor.
- Children under 15 years of age are not allowed in the free weight area.
- Personal belongings should be secured in a locked locker.
- Observe proper weight room etiquette & allow others to work in on equipment on the fitness floor.
- Please wipe down each piece of equipment after use.
Group Fitness Classes are designed for those participants seeking a group workout with instruction, guidance, and expertise of a Group Fitness Instructor. Our goal is to keep our classes safe & enjoyable for all participants. It is important all participants are able to hear instructions, modifications, cues throughout class. This is a classroom setting & it is our expectation participants are respectful of the instructor who prepares a safe and effective workout for everyone, and also respectful of others in the class wanting/needing the direction of an instructor-led workout. This includes limiting personal conversations during the class and following the format provided by the Instructor with the appropriate and reasonable modifications to meet their needs. The upper & lower fitness floors are available for those interested in doing their own workout while socializing.