Your Family Recreation Center
Please note that the Trails Recreation Center continues the following practices:
- Fitness classes will continue to require reservations.
- Childcare will continue to require reservations until further notice.
- Mask/Face Coverings: Tri County Health Department recommends that everyone including full vaccinated persons wear a mask in public indoor settings.
- Locks and basketballs will be available by purchase only and equipment such as volleyballs, bands, jump ropes, etc. will not be available through the front desk.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
For a tutorial on Amilia processes please click here.
The Trails Recreation Center in Centennial, Colorado offers a variety of recreation and leisure opportunities for families, older adults and all individuals who seek up to date, fun and exciting fitness opportunities. A few of the amenities and programs include, but are not limited to:
- Cybex, Precor & TRUE cardiovascular equipment
- Free Weights
- TechnoGym Circuit Strength Equipment
- Expresso Bikes
- Lap and Leisure Pools
- Lazy River
- Hot Tub, Steam Room, and Sauna
Our extensive recreation center is a 78,000 square foot facility that officially opened in 2004. Since then, we have been serving the surrounding residential communities where families make up the most of our population base. We have numerous programs and services which include youth or adult groups, private/semi-private swim lessons, athletic classes or leagues, pottery, dance, and personal training options. Visit our TrailGuide Program Catalog to discover the many different amenities, services, and programs we have at the Trails Recreation Center. Give us a call if you need more details!