Your Family Recreation Center
TRAILS RECREATION CENTER REOPENING PROCESS
The Trails Recreation Center will be taking a phased approach to opening the recreation facility and offering programs and services that adhere to state recommendations. Our number one goal continues to be the safety of the community and staff. We feel the steps we have taken by wearing face coverings, reducing facility/program capacities, enforcing physical distancing guidelines, enhancing cleaning and disinfecting efforts, etc. will help us to maintain this goal.
Please note – The Trails Recreation Center has transitioned away from PickTime for Pool, Fitness Classes, Pickleball, Childcare and Open Gym reservations. All reservations need to be made via our Amilia system. Reservations can be made 75 hours in advance. For instructions on completing a reservation in Amilia click here. To access the Amilia system, click “online registration” or click here.
- Trails Recreation Center is currently open to the public for GENERAL WORKOUTS without reservations. Numbers will be monitored to comply with local health department requirements.
- CHILDCARE is now open with limited numbers, days and times. Please click here to get details. Childcare reservations will be accepted up to 1-hour prior to the appointment. To make a reservation please click here.
- LAP SWIMMING, WATER WALKING (15+ years old), PARENT & TOT DROP IN SWIM & PICKLEBALL are available by reservation only. To make a reservation please click here. Capacities are limited to ensure compliance with health department guidelines. All guests must come ready to workout which means dressed to participate in the activity reserved. Reservation cancellations must be done 24 hours in advance by emailing Michelle McGhee at email@example.com.
- GROUP FITNESS CLASSES are currently available by reservation only. Due to limited capacity, only one class reservation per person, per day will be allowed. To see the current fitness schedule, please click here. To make a reservation via our Amilia system please click here. Capacities are limited to ensure compliance with guidelines. Reservation cancellations must be done 24 hours in advance by emailing Michelle McGhee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GROUP AND PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS are available on a limited basis. Please see the parent guide for operational procedures here. To register click here. There will be no swimming before or after the lessons and only one parent/guardian will be allowed to accompany the participant into the pool area. Masks must be worn at all times except for while in the water.
- Locker rooms and showers are available on a limited basis. Guests are encouraged to come workout/pool ready which means dressed (and showered for pools) so as to limit numbers in these areas. Physical distancing of six feet must be maintained as possible.
- Appropriate face coverings/masks; covering the nose and mouth, are required inside the facility. Masks/face coverings are required for all areas except in the water while lap swimming, water walking, aqua fitness classes, private swim lessons and mom & tot drop in. Physical distancing of six feet must also be maintained as possible. Trails staff has the right to make changes to these guidelines at any time to maintain safety.
- Some equipment has been spaced, moved to another location and/or removed to maintain physical distancing and may not be available for usage.
- The following areas are NOT available for usage at this time: activity pool for drop in activities, dry sauna, hot tub, steam room, gymnasium observation lockers, racquetball courts and climbing wall. Check website for continued updates.
- Shared equipment will not be available on fitness floors or from the front desk including, but not limited to, fit balls, foam rollers, bands, etc.
- Please bring a filled water bottle. Fountains will be limited to bottle fillers only.
- Locks will not be available to rent; however, they are available for purchase.
- We will accept credit/debit cards and cash for daily drop-in payment and admission punches will be accepted. All other passes (Silver Sneakers & Renew Active) will immediately be available for use.
- Anyone who is sick or has symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Children 13 & 14 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/adult guardian.
- Guests who fail to follow guidelines and staff direction may be asked to leave and refunds will not be issued.
If you have questions about extensions of expiration dates or refunds regarding annual and 6 month passes please email Michelle McGhee at email@example.com.
Please continue to check this website and social media for updates. We appreciate everyone’s patience, understanding and support as we work through this process.
The Trails Recreation Center in Centennial, Colorado offers a variety of recreation and leisure opportunities for families, older adults and all individuals who seek up to date, fun and exciting fitness opportunities. A few of the amenities and programs include, but are not limited to:
- Cybex, Precor & TRUE cardiovascular equipment
- Free Weights
- Circuit Strength Equipment
- Open Gym
- Expresso Bikes
- Lap and Leisure Pools
- Lazy River
- Hot Tub, Steam Room, and Sauna
Our extensive recreation center is a 78,000 square foot facility that officially opened in 2004. Since then, we have been serving the surrounding residential communities where families make up the most of our population base. We have numerous programs and services which include youth or adult groups, private/semi-private swim lessons, athletic classes or leagues, pottery, dance, and personal training options. Visit our TrailGuide Program Catalog to discover the many different amenities, services, and programs we have at the Trails Recreation Center. Give us a call if you need more details!