Your Family Recreation Center
TRAILS RECREATION CENTER REOPENING PROCESS
The Trails Recreation Center will be taking a phased approach to opening the recreation facility and offering programs and services that adhere to state recommendations. Our number one goal continues to be the safety of the community and staff. We feel the steps we have taken by reducing facility/program capacities, enforcing physical distancing guidelines, enhancing cleaning and disinfecting efforts, using personal protective equipment, etc. will help us to maintain this goal.
Updated Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 6a – 8p (Fitness floors/lap pool will close at 7:30 pm per reservation schedule)
Saturday 6a – 6p (Fitness floors/lap pool will close at 5:30 pm per reservation schedule)
Sunday 9a – 3p (Fitness floors/lap pool will close at 2:30 pm per reservation schedule)
- Trails Recreation Center is currently open to the public for GENERAL WORKOUTS, LAP SWIMMING & WATER WALKING (15+ years old) by reservation only. To make a reservation please click here. Capacities are limited to ensure compliance with guidelines. All guests must come ready to workout which means dressed to participate in the activity reserved. Pool side locker rooms are available to pool users only for rinsing off before & after using the pools. For instructions on how to make an online reservation click here. Reservation cancellations must be done 24 hours in advance by emailing Michelle McGhee at email@example.com.
- Limited GROUP FITNESS CLASSES are currently available by reservation only. To see the current fitness schedule, please click here. To make a reservation please click here. Capacities are limited to ensure compliance with guidelines. Please note that childcare is currently not available. Reservation cancellations must be done 24 hours in advance by emailing Michelle McGhee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS (1:1 ONLY) are now available. Only one parent/guardian will be allowed to accompany the participant into the pool area and masks must be worn at all times except for while in the water. There will be no swimming before or after the lessons. To register click here.
- All guests will be screened with temperature checks.
- Appropriate facial coverings/masks, covering the nose and mouth, are required inside the facility. Masks are required for all areas except while on cardiovascular equipment or in the water while lap swimming, water walking, aqua fitness classes & private swim lessons. Physical distancing of six feet must also be maintained. Trails staff has the right to make changes to these guidelines at any time to maintain safety.
- All guests must maintain physical distancing of six feet from others in the facility. Some equipment has been spaced, moved to another location and/or removed to maintain this requirement and may not be available for usage.
- The following areas ae NOT available for usage at this time: dry sauna, hot tub, steam room, gymnasium for open sport activities, gymnasium observation lockers, racquetball courts, climbing wall and childcare. Guidelines for childcare are currently being reviewed. Check website for continued updates.
- Shared equipment will not be available on fitness floors or from the front desk including, but not limited to, fit balls, foam rollers, bands, etc.
- Please bring a filled water bottle. Fountains will be limited to bottle fillers only.
- Lockers in the lobby area and in pool side women’s and men’s locker rooms are available for use but locks will not be available to rent. Locks are available for purchase.
- We will accept credit/debit cards and cash for daily drop-in payment and admission punches will be accepted. All other passes (Silver Sneakers & Renew Active) will immediately be available for use. Daily admission passes and punches are non-refundable.
- Anyone who is sick or has symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Children 13 & 14 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/adult guardian.
- Guests who fail to follow guidelines and staff direction may be asked to leave and refunds will not be issued.
If you have questions about extensions of expiration dates or refunds regarding annual and 6 month passes please email Michelle McGhee at email@example.com.
Please continue to check this website and social media for updates. We appreciate everyone’s patience, understanding and support as we work through this process.
The Trails Recreation Center in Centennial, Colorado offers a variety of recreation and leisure opportunities for families, older adults and all individuals who seek up to date, fun and exciting fitness opportunities. A few of the amenities and programs include, but are not limited to:
- Cybex, Precor & TRUE cardiovascular equipment
- Free Weights
- Circuit Strength Equipment
- Open Gym
- Expresso Bikes
- Lap and Leisure Pools
- Lazy River
- Hot Tub, Steam Room, and Sauna
Our extensive recreation center is a 78,000 square foot facility that officially opened in 2004. Since then, we have been serving the surrounding residential communities where families make up the most of our population base. We have numerous programs and services which include youth or adult groups, private/semi-private swim lessons, athletic classes or leagues, pottery, dance, and personal training options. Visit our TrailGuide Program Catalog to discover the many different amenities, services, and programs we have at the Trails Recreation Center. Give us a call if you need more details!