Your Family Recreation Center
TRAILS RECREATION CENTER PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER
BEGINNING FRIDAY, MARCH 5, 2021 OPEN/FAMILY SWIM WILL BE AVAILABLE BY RESERVATION. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE SEE THE “IMPORTANT POOL RULES AND INFORMATION” SECTION UNDER THE AQUATICS PAGE OR CLICK HERE.
Trails Recreation Center is currently operating at capacities for level Yellow on the state Covid-19 dial. Please note that we received the 5 Star Certification for businesses within Arapahoe County due to patrons and staff doing everything possible in order to keep a safe and clean environment. Masks must continue to be worn appropriately; please wipe down equipment before and after usage; keep a safe distance from other people (6 feet if possible) at all times and if you feel sick, please do not come in.
For a tutorial on Amilia processes please click here.
Reservations are required for the following activities:
- CHILDCARE is open with limited numbers, days and times. Please click here to get details. Childcare reservations will be accepted up to 1-hour prior to the appointment. To make a reservation please click here.
- POOL ACTIVITIES, PICKLEBALL & DROP-IN GYM are available by reservation only. To make a reservation please click here. Capacities are limited to ensure compliance with health department guidelines. All guests must come ready to workout which means dressed to participate in the activity reserved.
- GROUP FITNESS CLASSES are currently available by reservation only. Due to limited capacity, only one class reservation per person, per day will be allowed. To see the current fitness schedule, please click here. To make a reservation via our Amilia system please click here. Capacities are limited to ensure compliance with guidelines.
- GROUP AND PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS are available on a limited basis. Please see the parent guide for operational procedures here. To register click here. There will be no swimming before or after the lessons and only one parent/guardian will be allowed to accompany the participant into the pool area. Masks must be worn at all times except for while in the water.
- Guests are encouraged to come workout/pool ready which means dressed (and showered for pools) so as to limit numbers in these areas. Physical distancing of six feet must be maintained as possible.
- Appropriate face coverings/masks; covering the nose and mouth, are required inside the facility. Masks/face coverings are required for all areas except in the water while lap swimming, water walking, aqua fitness classes, private swim lessons and mom & tot drop in. Physical distancing of six feet must also be maintained as possible. Trails staff has the right to make changes to these guidelines at any time to maintain safety.
- Some equipment has been spaced, moved to another location and/or removed to maintain physical distancing and may not be available for usage.
- Some shared equipment will not be available on fitness floors or from the front desk including, but not limited to, fit balls, foam rollers, bands, etc.
- Please bring a filled water bottle. Fountains will be limited to bottle fillers only.
- Locks will not be available to rent; however, they are available for purchase.
- We will accept credit/debit cards and cash for daily drop-in payment and admission punches will be accepted. All other passes (Silver Sneakers & Renew Active) will immediately be available for use.
- Anyone who is sick or has symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Children 13 & 14 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/adult guardian.
- Guests who fail to follow guidelines and staff direction may be asked to leave and refunds will not be issued.
- Please continue to check this website and social media for updates
The Trails Recreation Center in Centennial, Colorado offers a variety of recreation and leisure opportunities for families, older adults and all individuals who seek up to date, fun and exciting fitness opportunities. A few of the amenities and programs include, but are not limited to:
- Cybex, Precor & TRUE cardiovascular equipment
- Free Weights
- TechnoGym Circuit Strength Equipment
- Expresso Bikes
- Lap and Leisure Pools
- Lazy River
- Hot Tub, Steam Room, and Sauna
Our extensive recreation center is a 78,000 square foot facility that officially opened in 2004. Since then, we have been serving the surrounding residential communities where families make up the most of our population base. We have numerous programs and services which include youth or adult groups, private/semi-private swim lessons, athletic classes or leagues, pottery, dance, and personal training options. Visit our TrailGuide Program Catalog to discover the many different amenities, services, and programs we have at the Trails Recreation Center. Give us a call if you need more details!