Your Family Recreation Center
Trails Recreation Center is currently operating at capacities for level Blue per the NEW Tri County Health order. With the new health order, the following applies:
- Each person over 10 years old, must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth when entering any public indoor spaces
- To protect workers, customers and the community; owners, operators and managers of any indoor public space, and those authorized on their behalf, shall deny admittance or service, and require the removal of any individual who fails to wear a medical or non-medical face covering as required by the TCHD order
- Owners, operators or managers of the business that constitutes an indoor public space, and those authorized on their behalf, must post signs at entrances instructing individuals of their legal obligations under this order to wear a face covering when entering or within the business
- Parents, custodians or caregivers are strongly encouraged to have their children between 2 and 10 years old wear a face covering in accordance with CDC guidelines. Parents, custodians and caregivers must supervise use of face coverings by children to avoid misuse or unsafe conditions
- Face coverings are not a replacement to adhering to social distancing and other public health protocols with respect to COVID-19. All individuals must continue to maintain 6 feet or more of distance (as best possible) from other people, wash hands regularly with soap and water for, at least, 20 seconds, and stay home when sick. Face coverings should be worn regardless of vaccination status except in settings designated as not needing such by CDC guidelines
Changes Coming In May!
- Reservations for Activity pool use will no longer be required effective May 1st. Reservations are still required for Lap swimming.
- Open swim has been expanded and will be offered every day (except Saturday) beginning at 10:00 AM. The activity pool will be closed to outside users during swim lessons.
- Parent/Tot swim time has been merged with open swim time.
- Trails Operating hours will change beginning Monday, May 3rd. The facility will be open 5a – 9p Monday – Thursday; therefore, the activity and lap pools will be open until 8:30pm
For a tutorial on Amilia processes please click here.
Reservations are required for the following activities:
- CHILDCARE is open with limited numbers, days and times. For more information, please click here. Childcare reservations will be accepted up to 1-hour prior to the appointment. To make a reservation please click here.
- POOL ACTIVITIES, PICKLEBALL & DROP-IN GYM are available by reservation only. To make a reservation please click here. Capacities are limited to ensure compliance with health department guidelines. All guests must come ready to workout which means dressed to participate in the activity reserved.
- GROUP FITNESS CLASSES are currently available by reservation only. Due to limited capacity, only one class reservation per person, per day will be allowed. To see the current fitness schedule, please click here. To make a reservation via our Amilia system please click here. Capacities are limited to ensure compliance with guidelines.
- GROUP AND PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS are available on a limited basis. To register click here. There will be no swimming before or after the lessons. Masks must be worn at all times except for while in the water.
- Guests are encouraged to come workout/pool ready which means dressed (and showered for pools) so as to limit numbers in these areas. Physical distancing of six feet must be maintained as possible.
- Some equipment has been spaced, moved to another location and/or removed to maintain physical distancing and may not be available for usage.
- Some shared equipment will not be available on fitness floors or from the front desk including, but not limited to, fit balls, bands, basketballs, etc.
- Locks will not be available to rent; however, they are available for purchase.
- We will accept credit/debit cards and cash for daily drop-in payment and admission punches will be accepted. All other passes (Silver Sneakers & Renew Active) will immediately be available for use.
- Anyone who is sick should stay home.
- Children 13 & 14 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/adult guardian.
- Guests who fail to follow guidelines and staff direction may be asked to leave and refunds will not be issued.
- Please continue to check this website and social media for updates
The Trails Recreation Center in Centennial, Colorado offers a variety of recreation and leisure opportunities for families, older adults and all individuals who seek up to date, fun and exciting fitness opportunities. A few of the amenities and programs include, but are not limited to:
- Cybex, Precor & TRUE cardiovascular equipment
- Free Weights
- TechnoGym Circuit Strength Equipment
- Expresso Bikes
- Lap and Leisure Pools
- Lazy River
- Hot Tub, Steam Room, and Sauna
Our extensive recreation center is a 78,000 square foot facility that officially opened in 2004. Since then, we have been serving the surrounding residential communities where families make up the most of our population base. We have numerous programs and services which include youth or adult groups, private/semi-private swim lessons, athletic classes or leagues, pottery, dance, and personal training options. Visit our TrailGuide Program Catalog to discover the many different amenities, services, and programs we have at the Trails Recreation Center. Give us a call if you need more details!